[Banshee-devel-list] Banshee extension questions

[re-sending to banshee-devel-list *and* banshee-list]

Hi,

I'm currently working on creating a Google Music plugin for Banshee (see [1]).

I have a couple of questions:

 * The GUI doesn't seem to completely work, I'm guessing this is due to me extending Source and not DatabaseSource/PrimarySource? If not, any hints on what I'm doing wrong?
 * Google Music provides URLs for cover art, however TrackInfo uses ArtworkId. Is there some kind of "ArtworkManager" (CoverArtSpec?) where I should register objects?
 * Is there any documentation on the internals of Banshee? Currently, I'm just looking at the git repository and copy/modify other extensions' code.

Thanks!

[1] - http://git.maurus.be/?p=banshee-googlemusic.git
--
Maurus Cuelenaere