[Banshee-devel-list] Banshee top level module

Dear Banshee developers,

This is likely too basic a question for you. But I figured I try you anyway.

first of all let me congratulate you in developing a fantastic piece of software/application. To let me have an open source alternative to other music management software (with ipod sync capabilities).

Now that I have been more than satisfied as a user, my desire deepens to understand the source code to the point where I might actually make some modifications and try to contribute back to the community.

I am new to application programming (I have basic C-level knowledge). I have downloaded your source code, but I am a little lost in figuring out where to start browsing through the code.

Can you please point me to the top level module (application level that calls the gui functions, and which then call the lower level triggers like (importing songs, playing songs etc)?

Thanks
Ananth