Re: [Banshee-devel-list] SVG Banshee 'Categories' Icons

You can do a git clone of the Banshee repo, and then `find . -name
*.svg` to find all the source svg files.  Note that some of them are
meant to be used by the icon theme, but others are the artist's
original, and may contain multiple versions for producing the
variously-sized icons.