[Banshee-devel-list] [Banshee-Devel-List] Magnatune and LiveRadio

Hi,

as a frequent listener of free online music I was very excited about the new Magnatune plugin, until I saw, what I can do with it. It didn't give a lot of control, so I tried, what I thought was the closest thought: I wrote a LiveRadio plugin and a couple of hours later it seems to honor my approach: I can now browse and listen to playlists from magnatune with a quite fine grained control over the tracks.

Hope you don't mind and like it.

Frank