Re: [Banshee-devel-list] Banshee store configuration

The database, along with other Banshee config stuff, is stored in ~/.config/banshee-1 (".config" is a hidden folder inside of "~", which is your user's home folder).  The database is named banshee.db.

At the very bottom of Banshee's FAQ page (http://banshee.fm/support/faq/) you'll find some commands you can run that will hopefully fix your broken database.  I can't make any promises, but I can say that following these steps worked for me when I had similar database problems.

Be sure to report back here if you have any problems along the way.  Hope this helps!

Michael