[Banshee-devel-list] Question about banshee Jobs

Hi guys,
I start working on a Job to automatically fetch lyrics for all tracks in
your music library similar to what done by the "CoverArtJob.cs" that
automatically download the cover for all albums in your library.

I have a few question about banshee jobs:

1) I want to create a Thread and I think that is a good idea to use a
SimpleAsyncJob that obtain all the tracks of the music library and
download lyrics for them. Is it Wrong?

2) Which is the better way to obtain all the Music Library tracks?
Is it better to directly query the db (and in this case could be a good
idea to use a DBIteratorJob like in the CoverArt plugin) or is there a
better solution? Can I use the instruction below to get all the music
library tracks?
CachedList<DatabaseTrackInfo> list =
CachedList<DatabaseTrackInfo>.CreateFromModel
(ServiceManager.SourceManager.MusicLibrary.DatabaseTrackModel);

3) Is there some important things I have to respect while writing the
Job?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Christian