[Banshee-devel-list] Various plugins needing a config file patch...

Hey folks,

Anyone have any objections to me committing changes to configure.ac so that it does the autodetect of mcs/gmcs like done in the official plugins? I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but we might as well get 'em updated.

Plugins that need the patch:
* Beagle plugin
* iTunes plugin
* Sample plugin
* Scope plugin

Also, the MP3 Locker plugin needs it, as well as a Uri->SafeUri fix. (BGO 345563, 345564). Downside is that it will break with 0.10.x, and we'd have to do some sort of a if/then based on configure's decision. Any thoughts on what to do here?

If no one has any issues, I'll go ahead and commit this in the next few days...Abock, I'd really like your "ok" on this :)

Cheers,

Patrick

--
Patrick "Trick" van Staveren