Re: [Banshee-devel-list] Equalizer Plugin and Patches

1) IEqualizer - okay that's fine like that.

2)
> Actually, I would not like to have equalization as a plugin. This needs
to be in the core.

I agree that the equalizer should be definitly a core component, but
it was easier for me to do it as a plugin, show you what I've done and
then rework it for the core. Sure the inZ.Widgets won't be used in the
core :). And as for the code style I will take my time to read the
style guide.

3)
I also do not like having the equalizer widget show
below the library view. Instead it should probably be a separate
window.

I don't like the idea of yet another window on my desktop with
banshee's equalizer.

4) In conclusion: Thanks for your guidance. I will rework the
equalizer as core component. I will post the patches here, when I am
done.

Cheers,
--
Ivan N. Zlatev

Web: http://www.i-nZ.net
GPG Key: http://files.i-nZ.net/i-nZ.asc
"It's all some kind of whacked out conspiracy."