[Banshee-devel-list] Debugging page on wiki

Hey folks,

Anyone mind if I update the Debugging page? I've found the mono_backtrace macro off the mono-project's debugging page to be quite useful in debugging other's troubles (as well as my own) and I'd like to add this to the Banshee wiki. However, the mono page is more developer oriented and I'd like a simple page to describe to the average non-developer-but-willing-to-try linux user on how to debug banshee.

Anyone have any issues with me adding this?

Regards,
Patrick

--
Patrick "Trick" van Staveren