[Banshee-devel-list] blockers for 0.11.0

Hey Banshee developers,

It's finally getting time to release 0.11.0...

We chatted here on -devel some weeks ago about feature requests for 0.11, and things we _need_ fixed...

I've added one blocker bug to bugzilla (probably an easy fix) and have been going thru bugs trying to find things that should stop us from releasing. Naturally, we'd like to have every bug closed but I think that's crazy talk considering we have 170 bugs, and this will be a developmental release anyway.

Not like calling it a devel release will stop 75% of our users from using it anyway :)

If you have any major bugs in mind, have anything you'd really really really like to see happen in 0.11.0, or have a sweet ass patch that you have been meaning to perfect...now is the time to speak up :)

Cheers,

Patrick

--
Patrick "Trick" van Staveren