New issue: Was: balsa | Improve popup notifications, such as which server has oversize message. (#83)

Hello Albrecht and list,

On 2022.08.02 15:16, Albrecht Dreß (@albrecht) wrote:

Albrecht Dreß commented:

Hi,

thanks a lot for your report!

> That popup should mention the server,

Should be easy, and we should probably check that *all* POP3, IMAP and SMTP related messages always mention the server…

> and possibly even the message subject.

…but this is not possible, as POP3 does not (like IMAP) have the capability to load only the envelope of a message.
I thought this might be the case.

However, note the following lines, first as copy/pasted: (my addition of ----- to mark what I pasted)
-----
balsa/-/issues/83#note_1518446
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.gnome.org.
-----

The source of this (from Ctl-U)
-----
-- =

rg/GNOME/balsa/-/issues/83#note_1518446
You're receiving this email because of your account on gitlab.gnome.org.
-----

It seems that the source shows that the line is wrapped, but when displaying it, Balsa only marks as a link from the http: to the end of that line, which is an incomplete link. I don't recall if this is a known problem, or if I should report it as a new issue. Let me know if a screen shot would halp.

Thanks as always for all your help with Balsa.

Jack