Re: Spam filtering on IP address

On 08/01/2021 11:06:07 AM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Hi Mike!

Hi Peter. Thank you ... that makes sense, but ...

Checking all of them would make more sense...

How do I do that? When I edit a condition for the filter and check "User header" then is there some code I can type in to check all of them. I tried * but that didn't appear to work.

Or, are you saying that I need to run this through procmail or something like that?

-Mike