Re: Confusing version information?

Hi Peter!

Am 30.04.20 20:41 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
Oops--looks like something went wrong when I merged the gmime3 branch into master. I've fixed the build files
(configure.ac and meson build). So builds not-from-git should be ok.

But the "2.6.0" tag might also have been lost: "git describe" shows "2.5.10-…". It's in the repo, but not in
master's history, I suppose. So building from-git will still show the wrong version (until a 2.6.1 release and tag).

Thanks a lot for fixing!  I also noted that the README mentioned the wrong version number and GMime
requirement; as it was a minimalistic change, I took the freedom to push the change without a merge request.

Best,
Albrecht.