Odd message list display: Was: Threading/Sorting issues

On 2020.01.25 09:38, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi Peter!

Am 25.01.20 03:38 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
Yes, toggling threading off and on again seems to fix it, but we shouldn't need to!

Will look into it…

Cool, thanks a lot!

An other effect which came up since approximately a week: /sometimes/ after starting, the list is not rendered properly, as in the attached screenshot. Moving the mouse over the Balsa window triggers a redraw which fixes the issue.

Didn't we see something like that a while back? I think I still see it on occasion, but not as often as it once was. Scrolling the "bad" items out of display and then back in "sometimes" helps. Also, sometimes the last item in the list only displays half of its height, and the only thing that works for me is adjusting the size of the window - then everything redraws correctly.

Jack