Re: [Patch/GMime3 branch] Autocrypt

Hi Albrecht:

On 11/27/2019 03:47:16 PM Wed, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi all,

as GMime3 (3.2, at least) supports Autocrypt headers, we can actually simplify our code a little bit.  Note
that with the old implementation from the Master branch, the Autocrypt header gets extra RFC 2047 encoding,
which /should/ be harmless, but is ugly…

Note that calling g_mime_message_get_autocrypt_header() will always create a GMimeAutocryptHeader object if
the message has a valid From: header with a single address, even if the message does not have an Autocrypt:
header.  Only the key data is of course present only if a valid Autocrypt: header has been found.

Opinions?

(This message is created using the GMime3 branch, btw 😊️)
Cheers,
Albrecht.

Thanks for the patch--good to see the branch getting some love! Pushed to GitLab.

Best,