Re: [GMime 3 Branch] IMAP build error

Hi Albrecht,

On 11/23/2019 04:52:24 AM Sat, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi all,

I tried the GMime3 branch, but failed to compile it due to an error.  The attached patch /seems/ to fix the
issue.

Thanks for testing the branch--I didn't know we were that close to completing a build! I've just been fixing
build failures, one by one.

Yes, that's what I did in one other place (minus guarding against a NULL return, which is good protection).

However, the code still seems to be broken; I cannot send messages, and all signed messages report a broken
signature, even if the master branch reports them as sane…  Looks like a *huge* amount of work to fix
everything! 😕️

 Bad news about the functional loss :-(

Cheers,
Albrecht.