[Patch] Fix handling of Multipart/Related

Hi all,

attached is a patch fixing three issues in the handling of multipart/related parts, typically used with
inlined images for HTML messages:

(1) printing such a message just hangs, as I (shame on me) forgot to pass the body to the webkit callbacks;
(2) printing does not consider multipart/related at all, resulting in (after fixing #1 above) in a printout
with the hatml body *and* all inlined images again;
(3) whilst typically the first child of a multipart/related is the “root” object, RFC 2387 Sect 3.2 defines a
mechanism to use a different child.  Balsa ignores this parameter, and does not display such messages
correctly.

The attached patch fixes both issues.

Comments?

Cheers,
Albrecht.

---
Patch details:
- libbalsa/body.[ch]: implement a new helper function libbalsa_message_body_mp_related_root() returning the
root object of a multipart/related;
- libbalsa/html.c: pass the HTML body to the Webkit callbacks when printing;
- src/balsa-message.c: use the new helper for fetching the multipart/related root object;
- src/print-gtk.c: properly handle multipart/related