Re: Strange message list behaviour: row height, threading

Hi all:

Am 01.03.19 20:11 schrieb(en) Jack via balsa-list:
New observation - right now, I have correct behavior in all maildir mailboxes, but my only mbox (Inbox) is
showing the tall entries.  I don't happen to have any threaded messages, so I don't know if they would be
different.  Is there any reason there should be any difference in the display for mbox v. maildir?

Here is an other observation, which may or may not be helpful:  In src/balsa-index.c, function
bndx_instance_init() the messages tree view is initialised, adding a bunch of attributes to the renderers.
If I comment out the property

         "weight",         LB_MBOX_WEIGHT_COL,

I did *not* observe the broken height any more.  This property is used to indicate unread messages, so it cannot be removed easily.  The other properties /seem/ to have
*no* influence on the broken height (btw., what is the purpose of "foreground", "foreground-set", "background", "background-set",
"cell-background" and "cell-background-set"?).

Might this be helpful in any way?

Cheers,
Albrecht.