Re: odd display (of not) of message subject

Hi Jack,

On 03/15/2019 06:23:30 PM Fri, Jack via balsa-list wrote:
I consider this a curiosity, not a real problem.  In the (threaded) message list, it shows a subject of "reports" which I do see
as the "Subject: " when looking at the headers in the source of the message.  However, in the main message display header area,
the Subject: says "(No subject)" even if I show all headers.  The last few lines of headers are:

Subject: reports
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2019 14:00:31 -0500
To: Jack Ostroff <ostroffjh aya yale edu>

This is a single part message, text only, no html or attachments.  I've got plenty of other messages from the
same sender which properly display the subject.

Any idea what's going on?

Jack

That certainly is strange! Is that message in an IMAP folder? If so, running Balsa with the environment
variable G_MESSAGES_DEBUG=libnetclient might give some insight.