Re: Strange message list behaviour: row height, threading

Hi Peter,

Looking at that issue, one bit near the bottom of the review caught my eye. "And in the presize handler (the first size request while re-requesting the whole treeview), we've considered the natural width in the equasion for fixed height mode (this basically 'bumps' the current adjustment values to be at least as big as they are, it acts as a grow-only functionality unless before re-validating all rows we've reset the internal width/height variables to 0)."

I have not yet delved into the Balsa code, but wonder if it might apply. It smells to me like it should not be relevant, as all rows should have the same height - we truncate subjects and do not wrap them, but I know better than to make ANY assumptions about how things work. I WILL try to dig into the code, but am not at all sure how quickly I'll find and actually understand the relevant pieces.

Jack