Small search search bar GUI glitch

Hi all,

I noticed a small & harmless GUI glitch when using the search bar with a Maildir mailbox:

Entering a time-consuming search task (i.e. in the message body) for a MBox, the progress bar (bottom left
corner) is updated while the search is running.

The same operation on a Maildir mailbox does /not/ update the progress bar – it looks as if the code for
adjusting it is just missing there.  I could not check MH (I don't use it) if it behaves like MBox or Maildir.

Best,
Albrecht.