[Bug + Fix?] Clear serach filter when an IMAP mailbox is closed

Hi all,

I noticed that an IMAP search filter is not removed when closing the mailbox.  To reproduce:
1. open an IMAP mailbox
2. enter a string in the search entry, so that only some messages are displayed
3. close the mailbox
4. re-open the mailbox

After step 4, the search entry is empty, but only the messages as selected by the value given is step 2 are
visible, ehich is confusing.  Afaict, this effect does not happen with MBox or Maildir mailboxes.

Running Balsa in the debugger, I /think/ this is caused by not clearing the priv->view_filter item of the
mailbox when it is closed.  The attached simple two-liner patch fixes this for IMAP.  It /seems/ as if does not
have any advert effect on other mailboxes, but as I do not fully understand what happens it would be great if
someone could double-check it.

Best,
Albrecht.