Re: Sudden display failure

Html2text is used only to quite HTML parts in a reply, so that's probably not the issue. I've seen something
like that occasionally, but as I recall quitting and restarting Balsa fixed it.

I use Epiphany, which is also WebKitGTK-based, as my main web browser, and that also sometimes gets into a
mode where content isn't displayed--again, quitting and restarting has always fixed it. Problems in Ephy and
Balsa /may/ actually have been concurrent, though that's more of a suspicion than a demonstrable fact, but it
seems possible that WebKit gets into some system-wide knot.

Peter