Reproducability: Was: Crash with current master

Hello all,

On 2018.09.02 11:55, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Hi Albrecht,

On 08/30/2018 01:10:07 PM Thu, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi all,

I got a crash today with the current master when I closed and immediately re-opened a local Maildir mailbox. As I always run in gdb, I can provide a bt (below).

Any ideas?
Is that reproducible? I've been manically closing and reopening Maildir boxes and haven't triggered it.

Peter
I don't know if any of these are heisenbugs, or just dependent on phase of the moon, but I have only had one crash (probably not the same as Albrecht's) in the past few weeks, and of course, that one happened when I was not running through gdb. I'm also only seeing the hangs when running in full debug mode.

Jack