[Patch] fix confusing signature info (Was: queston on reportedly invalid PGP signature)

Hi Peter & Jack:

Am 29.11.18 03:07 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
Agree with you and Albrecht that we should make the info less confusing when the signature is deemed invalid.

Attached is a simple patch which hides confusing information if a signature is broken or a public key is
unavailable:
- “Signature validity” if the signature is bad, the public key is missing, or without signature data at all
(unlikely);
- “Signed on” if the signature is bad or without signature data at all

Furthermore, if the signature is bad, gpg(me) returns not the full fingerprint of the subkey used, but only
the end, so the string comparison has to be modified.

For me, this fixes both the screen display as well as the printout for broken signatures and missing public
keys; I was not able to simulate the (weird) case of missing signature data.

Cheers,
Albrecht.

---
Patch details:
- libbalsa/gmime-gpgme-signature.c: hide unavailable data if a signature is bad, the public key missing, or
without signature data at all
- libbalsa/libbalsa-gpgme-widgets.c: find proper subkey even if only the end of the fingerprint is given
- src/balsa-mime-widget-crypto.c: remove useless debug message