Re: [Patch] IMAP goes GIO

Hi Peter:

Am 12.05.18 21:20 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
The patch applied cleanly, and Balsa built and is running. So far, no debug output when running with
G_MESSAGES_DEBUG=imap; is that the correct G_LOG_DOMAIN? I can't tell whether Balsa is really talking to my
IMAP server…

Umm, no – it's G_MESSAGES_DEBUG=all (for all debug messages, including those coming from libbalsa,
libbalsa/imap, etc.), or G_MESSAGES_DEBUG=libnetclient for the low-level network stuff only.  Sorry for the
confusion!

I /think/ we discussed about splitting the log domains a while ago, but it's not (yet) implemented.

Thanks in advance for testing,
Cheers,
Albrecht.