Re: [Patch] Display time stamps of date-only RFC 5545 iCalendar events

Hi Albrecht:

On 05/01/2018 09:02:41 AM Tue, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Hi all,

I noticed that “VALUE=DATE” time stamps (date only, without time) in RFC 5545 iCalendar parts (MIME type
text/calendar) are not displayed.

The attached trivial patch add parsing, displaying and printing such values  As to simplify life, the
date-only values are printed using the “%x” conversion specification, instead of extracting the date part
from balsa_app.date_string.

Opinions?

Cheers,
Albrecht.

Looks good! Builds and runs, although I have no example to test the date-only part. Pushed to master…

Thanks as always for the effort!

Best,