[Patch] fix some issues detected by cppcheck

Hi all,

the latest cppcheck version 1.85 [1] detected a bunch of issues in the git master code which are fixed by the
attached (trivial) patch.  Note that even with this patch, cppcheck nags about some issues in
libbalsa/imap/imap-commands.c which I believe are false positives.  Furthermore, there is some apparently
“dead” code in src/mailbox-conf.c which I still have to investigate.

Cheers,
Albrecht.

[1] <http://cppcheck.net/>

---
Patch details:
- libbalsa/imap/auth-gssapi.c: fix (unlikely) uninitialised use of rc
- libbalsa/imap/imap-auth.c: do not dereference NULL pointer if an error occurred
- libbalsa/libbalsa.c: fix signed/unsigned mismatch, and use g_debug instead of printf
- libbalsa/mailbox_imap.c: fix signed/unsigned mismatch
- libinit_balsa/assistant_page_directory.c: fix different parameters names in function prototype and
implementation
- src/balsa-message.c, src/save-restore.c: do no dereference pointer before checking it it is not NULL
- src/sendmsg-window.c: fix false-positive about NULL pointer dereference
- src/store-address.c: fix false-positive by splitting an over-complex construct