Re: Drop support for WebKit-1

Hi Peter:

Am 07.08.18 03:40 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
We have a long-standing goal of dropping support for the security-challenged WebKit-1 HTML widget. A new
GitLab branch 'drop-webkit1' implements it. Anyone who believes this might be a problem should check out the
branch and test it. If no one reports an issue, it will be merged to master in one week.

IMO, this is a really good idea!  However, what about the GtkHtml support, shouldn't it be removed, too?
I.e. leave webkit2 as only html option?  Citing myself re. the status of GtkHtml: