question on use of libsecret

It seems that in one of my recent compiles, I turned on libsecret, probably to try to decrease my use of any gnome stuff. So, I wasn't surprised that it asked for all my passwords the next time I fetched my mail. However, it seems that it is asking for the passwords again, after every reboot (maybe even after restarting X, but I'm not sure.) Is there some configuration item (either within Balsa, or specifically for libsecret) that will make it's storage persistent?

Jack