Re: Balsa font sizes screwed up in master

Hi Peter:

Thanks a lot for your fast reply!

Am 22.11.16 16:41 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
Please try the attached patch. The issue is that the font button returns the font size in points, and we have
to convert that to pixels to generate CSS, and the current code may be getting the display dpi wrong. I'm
struggling with this!

Unfortunately, the patch does not fix the wrong sizes.  The only difference is that Balsa now spits out messages
(setting the font size to "8" in the font picker dialogue)

---8<------------------------------------------
** Message: size 8192 is not absolute
** Message: CSS: "#balsa-message-header {
font-family: "Liberation Mono";
font-size: 11px;
}"
** Message: size 8192 is not absolute
** Message: CSS: "#balsa-message-text-header {
font-family: "Liberation Mono";
font-size: 11px;
}"
---8<------------------------------------------

or, when I use the previous setting (font size "11")

---8<------------------------------------------
** Message: size 11264 is not absolute
** Message: CSS: "#balsa-message-header {
font-family: "Liberation Mono";
 font-weight: 700;
font-size: 15px;
}"
** Message: size 11264 is not absolute
** Message: CSS: "#balsa-message-text-header {
font-family: "Liberation Mono";
font-size: 15px;
}"

Best,