Critical message from iTIP code

Hi All!

A line in an iTIP message can contain quoted strings. If a colon (':') appears in a quoted string, it breaks
Balsa's heuristic for finding the email address of the attendee, which is to look for the first colon on the
line. That in turn leads to a NULL LibBalsaAddress being returned and later unreffed, hence the warnings. It
also inserts a (null) line instead of the attendee line.

Semi-colons (';') in quoted text would presumably also break the current heuristic for breaking the line into
keyword=value pairs. Apparently we need a small parser that finds the next unquoted occurrence of a character
in a string, which could be used to solve both problems. That seems like a fairly basic task, which I was
hoping we might have solved elsewhere in the code, but I can't find it. I'll look again, but absent finding
one I'll put something together.

Best,