Re: Balsa icon

On 2015.02.03 19:12, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
Hi All!

This is a cry for help. The main Balsa icon, used for instance in the Activities menu in GNOME3, is a 48x48 PNG, and looks awful when blown up (see <URL:https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/balsa/> for instance). I can't find any higher resolution version of it. Does anyone know if another version was ever part of the source tree? If not, can some creative soul make a SVG that resembles it? My Inkscape skills are woefully inadequate for the task...

Peter,

I don't run Gnome, so I don't know which icon you mean. Can you either attach it or say which file in the source tree is the one you mean. Also, it may be quicker (depending on the graphics skills) to just produce a larger bitmap that looks OK than converting to SVG - is there a particular size you need?

Jack