Re: Is Balsa still alive ? [was: balsa fails to build with gtk+-3.10.6]

Hi Helmut,

On 06/24/2014 04:38:58 AM Tue, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
On 01/06/2014 10:41:07 PM, Pawel Salek wrote:
At some point in time, I thought it would be nice to have it as a separate tool. Right now, I think it would
be better to add edit functionality directly to balsa and drop balsa-ab entirely.

Pawel

Is there any hope that balsa will build with recent versions of gtk+ like gtk+-3.12.2 ?

I'll try to get some time this summer to implement Pawel's suggestion of dropping the address book editor as a
standalone binary, and provide its functionality in a window.  Before a line of code is written, the biggest hurdle
looks like the custom "File" menu; I'm sure it's solvable, but it'll probably mean (re)educating myself about
GMenu and GAction.  All assistance or thoughts about other approaches are always welcome!

Best,