Re: Another question

On 2014.04.08 17:10, Jeffrey Needle wrote:
Sorry to be a pest.

I have six distribution lists set up in gmail. I downloaded one of them as a vcard file and successfully added it to my list of address books in Balsa. I now want to send an e-mail to everyone on that list. I can't see how to do this. I don't want to have to type in each name individually -- one of my lists has 38 people on it!

There is a setting whether to treat multiple names in an entry as alternate names or as a distribution list. I see this under File/Address Book... but I have loaded my distribution list (I only have one) in a different address book from all my "single" entries.

Jack