Permission to translate your page at http://balsa.gnome.org/

Dear Mr/Mrs,

I am writing to inquire regarding your web page about Balsa FAQ where I have found a lot of useful information. My name is Vera and I'm currently studying at the Faculty of Computer Science in Belgrade.
Here is the URL of your article: http://balsa.gnome.org/faq.html

I would like to share it with the people from Former Yugoslav Republics: Serbia, Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

I would be grateful if you could allow me to translate your writing into Serbo-Croatian language, that is used in all Former Yugoslav Republics and to post it on my website. Hopefully, it will help our people to gather some additional knowledge about computing.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Vera Djuraskovic
veradjuraskovic webhostinggeeks com