A few oddities with 2.5.1 (gtk3)

Now that I've gotten over my surprise at how easy it was to install 2.5.1 with gtk-3, I'm ready to start looking for little oddities or regressions or other strange behaviors.

The first one I noticed is that when I have more than one mailbox open, there is no real distinction of the tab of the open mailbox compared to the others. There is a very faint line at the bottom of the others, but you really have to look hard to see it. The open mailbox is also listed in the title bar of the window. I'm trying to install another version in a VM to confirm the old behavior, but am having other problems with that. I would expect some form of highlighting the selected tab - either by bold or change in background color.

The second issue is that when I drag a message from the message list to a mailbox in the list of mailboxes, there is no indication at all of the mailbox it is going to be dropped into. I'm pretty sure (although I suppose I don't trust my memory as much as I used to) that in the previous version (2.4.13 for me) when I hovered over a mailbox, it was highlighted, decreasing the probability I would drop a message into the wrong box.

Another very minor issue is that the trash/delete icon on the task bar has changed from the trash can to the red circle with the black x. I have seen this before when trying new versions from git, and have never been sure whether I'm missing a theme or perhaps have a path problem.

Finally, something I just noticed while I tried quitting balsa with this message started - it said "The message to '(No name)' is modified. Save message to Draftbox?" even though "balsa-list gnome org" was clearly in the "to" field.

Anything else I can do to help troubleshoot - let me know.

Jack