Re: Permission to translate your page at http://balsa.gnome.org/

Dear Mr/Mrs,

A week ago, I have inquired for your permission to translate your web page. Since I still haven't  got an answer, I would like to emphasize that your article would be of a great aid to my intention to connect people from former Yugoslavian countries.

I believe that it offers just the right kind of information for achieving that goal. Therefore, it would be very kind of you to consider my proposal and review it.

Yours faithfully,

Vera