Re: gtk3 imap connection issue

Carlos,

On 06/27/2012 12:26:21 PM Wed, Carlos Franke wrote:
Both stack traces suggest that it's a locking issue: main thread holding lock A and asking for lock B, while a subthread holds lock B and asks for lock A. Identifying A and B is difficult, however, because the traces have no debugging information from Balsa. Could you rebuild Balsa to include it? Perhaps 'make CFLAGS="-g -O2"'?

Of course, see below.

Thanks! I can reproduce the problem, if I do not save my IMAP account password, and set up INBOX to be opened on start-up.

But reproducing it leaves me a long way from finding a fix! More anon...

Best,