Re: Annoyance with moved (filtered) message not hidden

Hi,

I would like to "up" this message.

This problem is VERY annoying!

When I start Balsa, it is frozen most of the time if there are
messages waiting in the Inbox on the computer.

When it is frozen, I've nothing in gdb.

I've already tried to left it a long time alone and nothing happens.

If I close it just after it starts and restart it then everything is fine...

I don't know how to help to debug this behaviour.

Regards

Jean-Luc