Re: How is the default identity for a reply message determined?

Ildar,

thanks for the advice. I am still curious, though, how  d o e s  Balsa determine which identity to use?

> Try to find another way to send mail trough different SMTP servers. And
> make one email address == one identity.
Is there a comfortable other way? (i.e. more comfortable than manually selecting the right identity for each message)

The reason I want to have two identities with the same address, but different SMTP servers, is that I sometimes send mail through a local network which blocks any SMTP connections except to their own server; I still want the recipients to see (and answer to) my regular address, though.

(I know that there are spam filters that reject incoming mail if the From field does not match the sending server. Luckily, this is rare.)

Regards
Carlos

--
Automatische Signatur: