Re: Address book interface?

On 2011.06.15 13:40, Geoffrey Leach wrote:
Does Balsa provide an interface for adding 'To" or 'From' from an email?

I have no problem _accessing_ addresses in my default address book.

Does the "store address" command do what you want? It's under the "Message" menu, or in the pop up menu from right-clicking on the message in the message list pane. It has a tab for each address in the message header, which you can edit before saving.

Jack