Re: folders in mailbox pane

Hi Mario,

On 07/07/2011 04:18:47 AM Thu, Mario Mikočević wrote:
On 07/07/2011 03:34:19 AM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:

> Of course, you can also do that all within Balsa, using the 'Create folder' button on the create dialog :)

Err, that is the thing, I don't have that dialog nor any option anywhere to 'Create Folder'.
(hence me asking)

File:New:Local xxx mailbox... should pop up a GtkFileChooserDialog, which has an entry for the name of the new mailbox, a view of the folder tree to select the parent folder, and, on the right hand side, a button labeled 'Create Folder' (that's all with Gtk3, 3.0.11, but as I recall it's the same in Gtk2).  Do you not get that dialog?