Re: Plea for a feature : copy+append

On 25.01.2011 19:18:50, Jack wrote:
On 2011.01.25 05:51, Helmut Jarausch wrote:
currently, if I 'Save' a message to a file, this is overwritten if it exists already. Most of the time, I'd prefer to append the current message to a file such that this file can be read by Balsa later on.

Is this already possible (except piping through 'cat')? If not, is there a wish list anywhere?

Thanks for a hint,
Helmut,

I recall this was discussed on this list a while back. I believe you can use the "Message"/"Pipe through..." command, using something like "cat >> file".

Not exactly. Here comes the script. Just edit it and choose it in "Pipe Through".
I personally use it for pushing a message into Thunderbird.

Regards,
--
Ildar  Mulyukov,  free SW designer/programmer
email: ildar users sourceforge net