Re: Balsa/GTK3 + gtkhtml4 issue

Hi Ildar,

On 08/11/2011 09:46:29 AM Thu, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
	Hi Peter, ppl,
I know that webkit is default for GTK3 branch.
I've built with gtkhtml4 and with some mails I get:
  (balsa:12534): gtkhtml-CRITICAL **: html_engine_unrealize: assertion `HTML_IS_ENGINE (e)' failed
  SEGFAULT

Yes, I see the same thing.  It seems to happen when when clearing the display after showing an HTML message part to show something else, and it seems to happen only for certain HTML parts, not all, but predictably for the vulnerable parts.

I don't see anything exceptional about how Balsa handles HTML parts, so I have to believe it's a gtkhtml4 bug.  I've never worked with the devs, so I can't say what it would take to document the bug--presumably, a simple test-case program would be the best.

Meanwhile, I'm going to re-configure for WebKit!

Best,