Re: Switching to first/second/... tab with Alt+1/2/... (was: Balsa is great for small screen devices (netbooks))

On 03/28/2011 09:54:22 PM Mon, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
[ SNIP ]
Any thoughts about the implementation?  It seems kinda ugly to put the submenu on the UI and then permanently hide it, but it works, and it avoids low-level key-stroke monitoring.  I noticed that GNOME terminal goes to a lot more trouble, with visible menu items for each tab, but that requires changing the UI when a tab is added or removed, and I'm not sure it's worth the effort :)

Never mind--committed to master.