Re: attachments associations

On 08.07.2010 11:32:33, Paweł Sałek wrote:
On 07/08/2010 06:11:36 AM, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
This doesn't imply Balsa can't handle such situations in more intelligent way.

We certainly would like that! But... What would that more intelligent way be?

Not sure that the right way is to do it with Balsa. I see two flaws:
1. MIME type library detects the file to be "application/x-ole-storage" though everywhere else it is shown as "application/msword". 2. NO straight way to associate the detected type with something useful. Just a little hack to workaround the problem.
--
Ildar