Re: Menu items won't open and close after a while

I guess this means we need to dig deeper. I wish I had named another diagnostics: one can use strace to find out what system calls given process is making. Maybe this will give some  new clues.

Another source of mysterious errors is heap corruption. Running balsa with MALLOC_CHECK_=2 environment variable set in a gdb session may help to find out such a spot. I do not think this is the case but this is the only idea I have.

Pawel