Menu items won't open and close after a while

Balsa 2.3.28 on fedora 11. I notice that once Balsa has been
running "for a while" the Mailbox folders won't open and close
any more. In other words, when you click on the little triangle
to the left of the folder, nothing happens.

If you restart Balsa, then everything works again for a while.

Has anybody seen this? Is it a known thing? I've experienced this
ever since I upgraded to Fedora-11 (I was previously running F-9).
It's only a minor glitch so I never thought much about it, but I
guess I haven't got enough to do today, so I thought I'd ask :-)

-Mike