Re: Balsa SVN, loop in html rendering with webkit after webkit upgrade

Hi Peter,

>Hmm...I see gtk_widget_size_allocate in the stack.  In the past, Balsa
>has
>had problems presenting HTML message parts because they are rendered
>progressively, and allocating the ultimate size requires patience.
>Perhaps the widget is slowly growing?  The attached patch reports the
>requested size each time the request is made--could you see what it
>reports?

I've applied the patch and reinstalled new wemkit libs (1.1.13-1)

I've the following in the xtrm when I open an HTML message:

lbh_navigation_requested_cb about:blank

At the same time, I've a popup in the balsa windows (even with the "C"
locale, it is displayed 1/2 in English, and 1/2 in French):

Erreur showing about:blank: L'emplacement indiqué n'est pas pris en
charge

The French part means "The specified location is not supported"

When I click the OK button on the popup, I've the following message
endless in the xterm:

lbh_size_request_cb width 0 height 0
lbh_size_request_cb width 0 height 0
lbh_size_request_cb width 0 height 0